Environmental forest products, services and solutions.
Green Building Terms
This is the glossary for Panel Source - A McKillican Division.
- H/Fsearch for term
Hemlock and Fir
- HCHOsearch for term
Chemical Description for Formaldehyde
- HDsearch for term
- HDFsearch for term
- HDOsearch for term
High Densityi Overlay
- Headrigsearch for term
The principle saw in a sawmill on which logs are first cut into cants.
- High Conservation value forestsearch for term
Forests that possess one or more of the following attributes.
1. Forest areas containing globally, regionally, or nationally significant concentrations of biodiversity values and/or large landscape level forests, contained within the management uniti, where viable populations of most if not all naturally occuring species exist in natural patterns of distribution and abundance.
2. Forest areas that contain rare, threatened or endangered ecosystems.
3. Forest areas that provide basic services of nature in critical situations. (erosion control, watershed protection)
4. Forest areas that are fundamental for meeting basic needs of local communities and/or critical to local communities traditional cultural identity. (areas of social, religious, or ecological significance)
- HPVAsearch for term
Hardwood Plywood and Veneer Association